We love pets, but in order to continue providing the best pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Barbara, we need to keep our pet-friendly rooms in perfect shape! Please take a look at our Pet Policy, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
• Pets must be declared at time of check-in.
• Dogs and cats only.
• Pet fee of $15.00 will be charged per night, per pet. Additional charges will apply if extra cleaning is required.
• Pets are never to be left unattended at any time, anywhere on the premises. If pets are left unattended and are disturbing other guests, measures will be taken to remove the pet from the property at the owner’s expense.
• Anything left behind by the pet must be disposed of promptly in the proper receptacle; plastic bags are available at the front desk. All cats must have a litter box and the contents must be emptied in the proper receptacle (never empty anything into the toilet).
• A kennel or some type of bed must be provided by the owner; pets are not allowed to be on the furniture.
• Pets are not allowed in the front desk/office area during breakfast hours, from 7:30am to 10:30am.