Santa Barbara has so many incredible restaurants! It’s so tough to just choose one to highlight, which is why we’ve made it a series. Our restaurant spotlights cover some of our favorite Santa Barbara eateries. This week: The Lark Santa Barbara.
About The Lark Santa Barbara
The Lark was originally named for the Southern Pacific Railroad’s overnight Pullman car. The restaurant is located in the historic Santa Barbara Fish Market building and reflects this historic Santa Barbara charm.
The Lark Santa Barbara provides a welcoming and captivating environment that brings patrons together as they experience an excellent meal. In addition to the food, the decor is also delightful. The decor features an urban-vintage style and also incorporates repurposed materials to create a sophisticated and casual environment.
This restaurant is committed to creating a menu with locally sourced and responsibly grown ingredients. Because of this, their menu changes seasonally as the ingredients do. At The Lark, the food is served family style and is intended for sharing. This is another way this wonderful restaurant brings people together!
Here are a few of our favorite menu items:
- Pimento Cheese Sliders
- Spicy pickled okra, sea salt, and black pepper chips
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Medjool dates, garum, serrano chile, sesame, lime
- Heirloom Tomato Panzanella
- Marinated burrata, grilled sourdough, smoked tomato vinaigrette, squash blossoms, wild arugula
- Spicy Dungeness Crab Risotto
- Old bay butter, patty pan squash, sungold tomatoes, crispy pancetta, opal basil
- Chicken Skin Cracklins
- Smoked onion dip, ancho chile, pickled red bell peppers
- Cast Iron Roasted Branzino
- Sweet corn succotash, fingerling potato, jalapeño, tomatillo chutney, hush puppies, thai basil
- California Lamb Ribs
- Brown butter & rosemary cornbread, dapple dandy pluot, cider bbq glaze, mint
- Caramelized Diver Scallops
- Saffron cous cous, zucchini, calabrian chile gastrique, nicoise olive crumble, marigold
- Valrhona Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate hazelnut bark, whipped goat cheese mousse, fairhill farms apricots
Open daily 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
131 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, California 93101