We love highlighting our favorite Santa Barbara restaurants! This week we’re putting the spotlight on Brophy Bros. This is one of our favorite local restaurants since it features delicious seafood and gorgeous views of the harbor.
Brophy Bros. is a local casual eatery with a fun, lively atmosphere. Here, you’ll find beautiful harbor views and mountain views too. You can sit at the long bar facing this view and the clam bar, choose a seat by the windows, or grab a table inside or outside. Everyone is welcome at Brophy Bros. and everyone will enjoy the incredible seafood here!
Speaking of incredible seafood, Brophy Bros. has some of the best in the biz. Their fresh seafood is transformed into delicious meals that we can’t get enough of! They’re widely known for having some of the best clam chowder around, but don’t miss out on the rest of the menu!
Some of our favorite menu options include:
- Crab cakes
- Chilean snow crab, breaded, pan-seared and served with a roasted red bell pepper aioli
- Seafood pasta
- Gulf shrimp and sea scallops sautéed with garlic, lemon, white wine, tomato, basil, and served over linguini, topped with Parmesan cheese
- Mahi Mahi
- Grilled and served with a mango and papaya relish
- Garlic baked clams
- Peel & eat shrimp
- Fried Calamari
- Dipped in buttermilk and dusted in Cajun spices
- Beer battered fish & chips
- Breaded calamari
- Breaded clam strips
- Breaded with roasted cashews, sautéed and served with a tarragon and mustard cream sauce
- Dusted in Cajun spices, pan-blackened in a red hot skillet and served with drawn butter
Hours and Location
Brophy Bros. is open daily from 11:00am – 10:00pm
119 Harbor Way
Santa Barbara, CA 93109