We love shining the spotlight on some of our favorite Santa Barbara Restaurants! This week we’re highlighting Toma Santa Barbara, a premier waterfront restaurant.
About Toma Santa Barbara
Toma Restaurant & Bar is consistently rated as one of Santa Barbara’s best restaurants. This sunny eatery features Italian-inspired dishes and harbor views, so you can enjoy the beautiful harbor views while you eat! Toma’s charm is rooted in its historic building and romantic facade. When you dine here, you’ll experience culinary excellence as well as Santa Barbara hospitality.
Toma’s signature Italian-inspired Mediterranean handcrafted cuisine offers a unique combination of classic dishes with modern twists. Here are some of our favorite menu items:
- Tuna Cones
- Ahi sashimi, ginger, sesame, soy, chile, chive, crisp sesame cones
- Burrata Salad
- Burrata cheese, grilled artichoke, heirloom tomato caper “bruschetta,” avocado puree, Maldon salt
- Roasted Lamb Meatballs
- Moroccan spices, mint pesto, Greek yogurt, Aleppo chile
- Black Spaghetti
- Fresh clams, white shrimp, calamari, calabrese salame, garlic, white wine butter, parsley
- Fresh Ricotta, market greens, roasted tomato sauce, heirloom cherry tomatoes, basil
- Rock shrimp, dried tomato, fava bean, roasted garlic, black truffle butter
- Lobster whipped potato, asparagus, bacon, green onion remoulade, opal basil
- Roast Pork Loin
- Grilled loin, crisp Yukon potato, sage white pork sausage, stone fruit blood orange jus
- Braised Beef Short Rib
- Whipped potato, red onion confit, natural jus, arugula, lemon oil
- Fresh fish, prawn, scallop, crab meat, calamari, mussels, clams, saffron tomato broth
- Phyllo crisp
- Local strawberries, raspberry mousse, pistachio pastry, vanilla bean cream, berry sauce
- Crème Brulee
- Tahitian vanilla bean baked custard
- Toma Martini
- Tito’s American vodka and Carpano Blanco vermouth. Served classic style with a blue cheese stuffed olive
- Golden Gate
- San Francisco’s No. 209 gin, Luxardo Cherry liqueur, St Germain Elderflower, fresh lemon, shaken and served up
- Blood Orange Passion Bellini
- Solerno Blood Orange liqueur, passion fruit puree, sparkling prosecco, edible flower float
- Bulliet 95 rye whisky, Campari, Carpano Antica vermouth, Luxardo cherry liqueur, orange peel, served on an ice rock
Location and hours
324 West Cabrillo Blvd.
Santa Barbara, CA 83101
Sunday – Thursday: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Have you been to Toma Santa Barbara?
Let us know about your experience! You can follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay up to date with Santa Barbara. When you stay at Marina Beach Motel, you’ll enjoy incredible amenities, proximity to wonderful dining, and be only 37 steps from the beach!